Planview’s business outcome-driven Enterprise Architecture software offers organizations the right capabilities to accelerate innovation, digital transformation, and delivery. Connect technologies with business context, engage your stakeholders with powerful visualizations, and jointly create technology plans to advance your strategies to achieve business outcomes.
By integrating powerful analysis of your technologies with your strategic plan, you can achieve business objectives faster by avoiding non-strategic work and optimizing your technology and application portfolios. Centralize disparate data sources into a single repository, build a sustainable ecosystem to drive value, and deliver vital stakeholder insights to transform your business.
Achieve these and more:
- Understand dependencies, risks, and impacts across the portfolio
- Increase engagement in strategic planning, technology road mapping, and cost optimization
- Facilitate collaboration across architecture teams, key stakeholders, and traditionally siloed groups
- Visualize data and business impacts through modeling capabilities
- Drive cost savings and mitigate risk by eliminating redundant and compromised technology
- Foster innovation and agile practices with value stream-aligned portfolio canvas and interactive architectural runways
- Track and adapt your business, data, and technologies to key regulations and legislation
Watch Planview’s Enterprise Architecture on-demand product demo to learn more.
See how Planview’s capability and technology management solution enables you to advance business capabilities and realize strategies by making better enterprise architecture decisions about application and technology portfolios.
- Understand which application and technology investments provide the most value to your business.
- Quickly identify redundant applications, determine their condition, and measure their business value.
- Perform impact analysis of applications and application portfolios.
- Provide instant visibility into your vendor technology portfolio.
- Keep stakeholders aware of the current and future state of applications and technologies.
- View standardization levels across your business – including by organization, department, application, and business capability.
- Measure compliance against internal and regulatory standards.
- Effectively communicate the business value of technology changes by mapping technology metrics to business capabilities.
- Access more than 150 out-of-the-box reports and visualizations productized from customer engagement.
- Add Planview Projectplace®, our collaborative work management tool, to organize the work of virtual teams and ad-hoc EA initiatives.